Tony Hebert retired in June 2011 when he sold his pharmaceutical publishing business. He still remains a serial entrepreneur to voluntarily assist entrepreneurs and charitable organizations in their business planning with emphasis on sales, marketing and fundraising challenges. He provides an extra pair of eyes, hands and an empathetic ear to help others achieve their goals, especially non-profits, to be successful. Starting at age 15 selling Fuller Brush door to door, he has accumulated over 47 years of corporate, entrepreneurial and consulting experience and was the driving force as both the corporate leader and investor behind four successful new enterprises. He created and deployed successful business and technology strategies with national organizations such as Rogers Media, McLeans Magazine, CIBC, NB Tel, Bell Canada, the Royal Bank and many multi national pharmaceutical companies. He was the technology architect and provider for New Brunswicks’ first Wellness Network. He continues to have strong community involvement in Greater Moncton assisting many charitable organizations, was the producer and financier of the Hands Up! Volunteer Expo and proud to be a two-time Rotary Paul Harris Fellow.
– Volunteer – Board member/Vice President- Seniors Information Centre
– Volunteer – Lead organizer – MyCommunityCalendar.ca community initiative
– Volunteer – Lead organizer, sales and marketing – New Brunswick Senior Citizens Federation 50/50 lottery
– Volunteer – Co-Chair – Primetime Magazine
– Volunteer – Lead organizer of a Moncton Boys and Girls Club golf tournament
– Volunteer – Sustainable Development and Event Committee – Moncton Boys & Girls Club
– Volunteer- Advisory board member – Windsor Court retirement home
– Volunteer – Mentor for four small businesses
– retired…. yet open to new challenges where I can make a difference in my community.